The beginning of fall means it’s time to get “back to business,” which could mean more hours in the office, a return to the classroom, or a combination of both. Here at The Brown Palace, we believe the best way to jumpstart the new season (and avoid burnout) is to treat yourself to the soothing services available at our luxury Denver day spa.
To make it even easier to unwind, we’re providing our top five picks for the best fall spa treatments, including skin care, body scrubs, and massages in Denver.
1) Our 50-minute Fresh Faces is a great way to recover moisture lost as a result of drier air. This facial includes a skin-smoothing glycolic exfoliant, a therapeutic mask, and a healthy dose of rich, moisturizing compounds.
2) Spending more time on your feet? Opt for the Colorado Hot Stone Pedicure. This 80-minute treatment goes above and beyond nail care and polish: It includes a relaxing soak, exfoliating scrub, moisturizing mineral masque, and hydrating massage.
3) If your skin is missing the sand and sea, try the Ocean Glow scrub. It offers 50 minutes of invigorating, full-body exfoliation with sea salt and citrus. A rich body cream provides the final touch that will leave your skin completely refreshed.
4) Our 25-minute To the Point massage is a great way to fit rejuvenation into a jam-packed schedule. The timing of this service is just right for locating, targeting, and relieving any areas of tightness, stress, or strain.
5) Elevate your look for a season of special events with the Blow Dry & Style service at our hair salon. It includes a Kérastase shampoo, condition, and blow dry, complimented with a curling iron to add the finishing touches to your style.
Make time for rejuvenation this season with these and other services from The Spa at The Brown Palace. Book your spa appointment today.