This Thanksgiving, allow us at The Brown Palace, to treat you to a truly magnificent Thanksgiving feast. We will be hosting a brunch at Ellyngton’s, a late afternoon meal at the Ship’s Tavern and finally a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at the Palace Arms. Get familiar with each of the special menus and we’ll look forward to seeing you come November 24th!
Elly’s Thanksgiving Brunch
- Eggs & Waffles. A wide selection of breakfast breads, meats and traditional dishes including; Eggs benedict, waffles, pancakes, cheese blintzes and omelet’s prepared to order.
- Carving & Action Station. Herb rubbed prime rib, roasted natural turkey, porchetta style loin of pork, pumpkin gnocchi, seared Rocky Mountain trout, sweet potatoes and whipped Idaho potatoes.
- Salad Station. Greek bow tie pasta, cranberry pecan Waldorf salad, five bean salad, antipasto board with grilled vegetables, Caesar salad, multiple cheeses with artisan breads and house made fruit compotes.
- Seafood. Jumbo shrimp, oysters, shellfish salad, house cured Alaskan king salmon, a smoked seafood selection and citrus crème fraîche.
- Sushi Station. The sushi station will offer a wide array of rolls and nigiri including; California rolls, spicy tuna, vegetarian rolls, Ahi, king salmon, unagi and shrimp.
- Dessert. Pear frangipane tart, pumpkin pie, white chocolate raspberry torte, sweet potato pecan tart, chocolate fountain with exotic fruits, pumpkin cheese cake, pecan pie and cherries jubilee.
Ship Tavern Thanksgiving
- Starter. Creamy parsnip soup with blue cheese and crème fraiche -OR- Smoked salmon and a poached egg muffin with a prawn and sweet pepper dressing.
- Entrée. Traditional roast turkey with sage and apricot stuffing -OR- Seared Atlantic halibut with butternut squash, risotto and lemon beurre blanc.
- Dessert. Pumpkin tart topped with cinnamon Chantilly -OR- Sweet potato pecan pie.
Palace Arms Thanksgiving Dinner
- Course #1. Egg (Cauliflower, sweet potato, bacon and herbs) -OR- Acorn (Griddle Cakes, escargot, multi grains and huckleberry.)
- Course #2. Smoked pheasant soup -OR- Heirloom Colorado squash.
- Entrée. Colorado Bison “Rossini” (Truffles, foie gras, brioche and Swiss chard) -OR- Mero (Brussel, Yukon potatoes, maple and bacon) -OR- Organic Turkey “Hot Brown” (Cornbread, pemeal, cranberry, friend green tomato and mint julep.)
- Dessert. Pumpkin Pie (White chocolate, meringue and cranberry) -OR- Apple Pie (Paté, streusel, sphere, pistachio and caramel.)
To make reservations, visit www.brownpalace.com, or call 303-297-3111, or 800-321-2599.